Tuesday, December 17, 2013

California Girl shorts set

"California girls, we're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top."
--Katy Perry

I was raised in a Southern California beach community and I am living in a beach community again with my own family now. I can tell you that girls really do wear bikini tops with short-shorts around town in the summer, not just at the beach. So, here is my version of the ultimate California Girl outfit. It is a fullbody outfit available in everyday wear, athletic wear and swimwear. It comes in two versions and it is recolorable in two channels. Enjoy!




Pose by May.
Thanks to cshenrich for permission to alter his texture.
To download the model, Tia Smith, go to http://wendypanswonderland.blogspot.com/2013/07/tia-smith.html
Made with the TSR Workshop.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice work, Wendy!!!! Tia looks amazing in this outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thank you for letting me use your texture!

      Delete